PearsofWhat????

This is my space, sometimes it may be funny, sometimes it might be sad, sometimes you might wonder just what planet I'm from, but it will always be honest and it will always be me. Come on in and sit with me a while.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lookitt! I'm a Follower......

Due to the overwhelming popularity of doing a google search with "Your name here" Needs..... I too, have succumbed. This is what I found.

1.Jenny needs to find herself a baller ( duh!)
2.Jenny needs to see herself as a good reader ( I thought I was)
3.Jenny needs to build up her modest pool of background knowledge (says who?)
4.jenny needs to demonstrate more self control (don't we all?)
5. Jenny needs your support ( of course I do)
6. Jenny Needs Space! ( yes, and lots of it)
7.How many inches of wooden strip does Jenny need? ( see #1)
8.Jenny needs her flat keys back ( I'm also missing a trombone and a potholder)
9.Jenny needs to have two 45–60-minute runs every day, as well as two or three 20–30 minute walks. (egad! That's a lot of walkin')
10.Jenny may need to consider making some selective changes to her budget. ( sad, but so very true)

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home