PearsofWhat????

This is my space, sometimes it may be funny, sometimes it might be sad, sometimes you might wonder just what planet I'm from, but it will always be honest and it will always be me. Come on in and sit with me a while.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Look - another list

I am a great lover of the list. I like them. They're easy to read, easy to write. You can use your own personal version of shorthand, you can make them long and drawn out. You can use a special note pad for the list, you can use the back of an old envelope, you can even use that old candy wrapper floating around in the bottom of your purse. So, here goes....a list of 3's ( started by #3GA .....)

3 Names you go by
  • Miss Thang
  • Millie
  • Baby

3 Screen Names You Have Had /Do Have

  • OneFineQueen
  • Imfines ( my maiden name is Fines)
  • You know the one

3 Things I Like About Myself

  • My sense of humor - I think I'm one of the funniest people I know
  • My feet, toes - they're cute. I'll show ya if you wanna see
  • My heart - it may not always be in one piece but, it usually shows me the way

3 Things I Don't Like About Myself

  • I worry too much about what other people think of me
  • My thighs ( does that count as 2?)
  • That I can't control my diabetes

3 Things That Scare Me

  • CLOWNS, CLOWNS, CLOWNS
  • Those car carrier truck things. You know the ones that carry 42 cars on them and drive down the highway with the rear car just bouncing along like it's going to fall off any minute and come careening down the highway and smash into you? Yeah, those.
  • Did I mention clowns?

3 Everyday Essentials

  • Laughter
  • Hugs and Kisses from the BaldMan and Mollie
  • Talking to Mom

3 Things I'm Wearing Right Now

  • Toe rings on each foot
  • A pair of old Nike Shorts
  • One of the BaldMan's old t-shirts

3 Favorite Musical Artists

  • James Taylor
  • Allison Krauss
  • Nickel Creek

3 Favorite Songs

  • Amazing Grace
  • In Your Eyes
  • All I Need To Know

2 Truths, 1 Lie ( in no particular order)

  • I can stand on my head for 10 minutes
  • Reading is one of my favorite things to do - even though I don't have as much time to do it as I used to
  • I like to clean my house - really.

3 Physical Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

  • Hands - Hands that look like they can work hard all day but still be gentle and soft when they touch me
  • Eyes
  • Smile

3 Favorite Hobbies

  • Shopping with Miss Thang ( does shopping count?)
  • Reading
  • Cooking -I love to cook. I'm actually pretty good.

3 Places To Go On Vacation

  • Disney World
  • Switzerland
  • Key West

3 Things I Just Can't Do

  • eat peas or any kind of bean - under any circumstances
  • Have 'nekkid' toes
  • reach the cabinet over my stove

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  • Make sure that I tell my family how much I love them
  • See the Pyramids
  • Be a mommy

3 Things To Try In Next 12 Months

  • Country Line Dancing
  • Harder
  • A new job

3 Things I want to Do Real Bad Right Now

  • Be a Mommy
  • Sit on my deck (still in the very beginning phase)
  • Have someone fix my dinner

There you have it....another list. What's on yours?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home