PearsofWhat????

This is my space, sometimes it may be funny, sometimes it might be sad, sometimes you might wonder just what planet I'm from, but it will always be honest and it will always be me. Come on in and sit with me a while.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm a Numb3r too

No, that wasn't a typo...I meant it. I have been officially invited to become 1/9th. I have accepted the invitation with open arms. This does mean that the silliness factor around here will likely increase exponentially. (Mayhap by 9??) But, if you know anything at all about me, you know I'm all about the silly.

The Numb3rs are some of the best girls I could ever hope to know. Let me tell you about them.
First there are the 3's. There is #3GA, aka Allie. She is the go to girl for lipgloss, nail polish and a good laugh when you need one. Then there is #3KY, aka Lola. I love this girl more than fried cheese with chocolate gravy. Yes, I love her THAT much. And finally there is #3TX/SC, aka Christel. That girl knows all there is to know about coffee and then some. She is also fascinated that I have never said the "F word". Ever. Never.
We also have #4WV, aka Dande. This numb3r lives in WestByGod Virginia. Dande has two of the most precious chirren you will ever want to eat with a spoon. And oh yeah, she is waaaay funny.
Last but most definitely NOT least we have #5IN aka Tasty, aka Maude ( we gave each other old lady names on one of our road trips, I think it was on our way to see the BossCoif, none other than Miss ShannonRose her veraownself). Tasty is the reason I've had the pleasure of meeting these wondermous, strong, intelligent, fascinating, beautiful, fantastic, fabulous, funny women. Tasty is one of the best, mostest most girly girlfriend that I could ever have. She has been my road trip buddy, my shoulder to cry on when I needed one, my drinking buddy, my voice of reason, my partner in silly, but most of all she's been one of my best friends ever.

I know that I'm not the only one in the 'Fraction Faction' of the Numb3rs but right now I feel like #1 to be a part of these girls' lives.

Ima need to hug each and every one of you real soon.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home