PearsofWhat????

This is my space, sometimes it may be funny, sometimes it might be sad, sometimes you might wonder just what planet I'm from, but it will always be honest and it will always be me. Come on in and sit with me a while.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I wish....

Just like my friends "The Numbers" I love the list. So, here goes my first official list.

I wish...that I could fly.
I wish...that I could see my friends whenever I wanted to.
I wish...that I could talk to my granny one more time, hold her hand and tell her that I love her.
I wish...that no child would ever hurt.
I wish...that sometimes I could fly ( well ok, A LOT of the time I wish I could fly)
I wish...that vacations would last longer than they do.
I wish...Lucy would FINALLY let Charlie Brown kick the football.
I wish...that I could carry a child of my own.
I wish...that that last one didn't make my heart hurt.
I wish...that my best friend knew how wonderful she is.
I wish...that Spongebob wasn't always a rerun when I get the chance to watch.
I wish...that chocolate and french fries weren't so bad for me.
I wish...that the BaldMan would win a race once-just once.
I wish...that Fantasy Island wasn't just a really bad tv show from the early eighties....it would
be nice to fly to a tropical island to have a fantasy granted every now and then doncha
think?
I wish...that I could spend as much time as I wanted to at Disney World whenever I wanted.
I wish...that I could listen to the waves crashing on the beach every night as I fall asleep.
I wish... I didn't have to go back to a job that I absolutely loathe.
I wish...my doggie's knees didn't hurt.
I wish...that I knew my grandparents better.
I wish...that I get the chance to tell my living grandparents how much I love them and how
proud I am to be a part of our family.
I wish...the best for everyone who reads this.

There you have it, my first 'official' list. Enjoy. What do you wish?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home