PearsofWhat????

This is my space, sometimes it may be funny, sometimes it might be sad, sometimes you might wonder just what planet I'm from, but it will always be honest and it will always be me. Come on in and sit with me a while.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hmmmm.....

Somedays you just can't decide on one thing. It's like there are too many choices. There are so many choices that I have trouble even narrowing the little suckers down! Why did I choose that as the topic of the day today you may ask?? Here's the answer - it's simple really. I chose this as the topic - are ya ready? because I COULDN'T decide what today's topic should be! Yep, there it is.

Have you ever really thought about all of the choices we're faced with everyday? Should I ignore the alarm piercing my eardrum or should I hit the snooze just one more time or should I get up and turn that darn thing off and go back to bed? Then once you've made your decision, you have to make another....to use the fruit flavored shower gel, the antibacterial OR the aromatherapy? Sure they all clean the funk from your bum but (hahaha I crack myself up - pun intended) which scent do you want wafting after you all day? There's really no way you can be sure which you want until you actually start your day and well, by then, it's just too late to make that kind of choice. Once you've chosen to go the fruity route then you have to decide on your clothing for the day. That my dear friend is a whole 'nother story for a whole 'nother day. You just don't, I mean DON'T mess with a girl trying to figure out what she's going to wear or not on any given day. Then there's the whole issue of choosing your nourishment for the day. Am I going to eat? What to eat? Does this chocolate chip cookie count as a protein - they made it with egg, right? Where should I get it? Do I have anything here? Do I need to stop somewhere? Do I have time? Who is going to get it? And that's just breakfast. This particular choice has been known to start all manner of disagreements - especially if more than one person is involved in the process. Whew! Those are just for the first HOUR of your day. I don't even want to go into all of the other choices that are begging to be made through your day.....espresso, latte, chai????

See what I mean about choices - there are just too many to choose from.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home